Friday, September 16, 2005

A week from HELL


So this has honestly been a week from hell. Any and every child who could have a crisis did and any one who could have complained did. The only good news out of this week is that Kenny and Renee are getting their marriage annulled! Now normally this wouldn't be a good thing, but comon, who thought that one would last??? It said in a report that Renee is siting "fraud". Can you imagine?

So anyway, people are getting shuffled around at work again and I'm gaining two new families and losing one that I have now. I'm also losing my supervisor and getting a new one who by the three people who have met her have described her as a "bitch." I don't think that's a good start!

So the picture that should have worked to go along with this blog is a picture I took on my balcony of flowers I had growing. Just a reminder of the summer! I hope everyone else is having a better week than I am! Leave me messages!

No comments: