Friday, October 07, 2005

Where has the time gone?

After some complaints of not updating my blog, here is one!!!!

I can't believe it's already October! I have started Christmas shopping and have done fairly well in accumulating some presents already! Now I haven't started wrapping yet, I'm not THAT crazy! I hate waiting until the last minute to shop, however, my biggest day is the day after Thanksgiving. I am a little upset as it has been a tradition with my mom for the past four years to always always always wake up VERY early and wait til the stores open and then shop the entire day and I mean the ENTIRE day. Well this year, Matt's roommate from last year decided that him and his fiance were going to get married the day after Thanksgiving. I am heartbroken. However, I do get to get up early and hit a few stores before Matt will drag me from the stores and make to attend the reception. How rude! I guess I'll live.

Let's see....what else is new. My friend Erika got engaged and asked me to be a bridesmaid. Her wedding is next June on the 10th and then I have Jackie's wedding the beginning of August. It's going be a very busy summer.

I have started filling out the application for graduate school for UW-Milwaukee. I am also going to apply to Madison, but I don't know if I would go there even if I got in. Who knows. We'll wait and see.

Alright, well I am off this afternoon. I just got done getting my car an oil change (I was 2,000 miles over--don't tell my dad!!!!) so I figured it was time to take it in. Now I'm going to attempt some cleaning and then relax for the afternoon. Who knows, maybe I'll even be able to catch Oprah! :-) Have a super weekend and I'll try to remember to update this thing more often!

Adios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. I wish that I could say that I am Christmas Shopping, but without snow on the ground I can't get into the mood. Besides, who can forget Halloween (all that sugar) and good old Turkey Day.