Saturday, October 13, 2007

What....you miss me?

Well, this weekend has been a fun one! It started early when I came up to my parent's to have some relaxing time. No homework, no work, no phone calls :) YAY! I ran the rummage sale for one last time today and we did fairly well. I was just glad to get some of the stuff to leave my parent's garage. Now, I have to go through the stuff tomorrow to make sure I really want to give all the rest to charity. At least it will all go to a good cause.

So tomorrow I had back home...to the homework, my office (with all my work patiently waiting for me), and my phone calls to find me. I have enjoyed this "technology free" weekend (except for TV and this blog posting!) and it's been really nice.

I graduate on December 16th (you can all send the presents early if you want!) and I really can't wait. I have started looking for jobs in the area that I'm from and so far, I haven't found anything that's really popped out at me, but I'm not going to get down (I still have a while!).

So how was your weekend? Any fun plans?

2 comments:

Heather said...

That's great you had such a nice weekend and didn't have to do anything! :)

Don't worry I'd still come over if your garbage disposal smells. :)

Eimi said...

Job searching taxes a very, very long time. Especially in this economy. And you definitely want to find the right thing. If you are open to going anywhere tho, you have so many more choices and could end up in a new fun place! =)