Saturday, October 20, 2007

Really? Nobody?

So I guess nobody (besides my mom) took the time to follow all of the instructions for the last post. Did anyone watch the video? My mom did and really liked it!

Today is homework day (or as it's turned out to be: day of procrastinating against homework). I have gotten my work bag cleaned out, shred lots of papers and killed a spider. I would say the day is a success.

I have lots to do before Tuesday. I leave Tuesday afternoon for a conference that runs from Wednesday morning until Friday. Then Friday I go to my parent's as my dad's birthday is Saturday. Then back here on Monday in time to get home, unpack and head to class. Whew, I'm tired just thinking about it!

Any big plans for you this week?

3 comments:

Janet said...

Sorry, Amy, I don't care for country music, but I did go google the lyrics. My cynical side (oh and it's there, believe me!) says...he strung those words together to make a buck. My non-cynical side thinks the lyrics are lovely.

I read your tasks for today...LOL! Brave of you to kill the spider, yucky creatures...

Have some fun, k?

Heather said...

I would concur with Janet, I'm not a big country person. :( I hope you week goes well though!

Eimi said...

I did exactly as you said and watched the video. I just had no comments... sorry Amy. =(