Monday, October 08, 2007

How much did you NOT want to know about me?

I saw this over at Island Life and decided I would give it a shot!

What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Oh man, I have lots of stuff. Regular soap-Tone, then lots of Bath and Body works stuff

Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? No.

What would you change about your living room? I would make it bigger and have it not be right next to the neighbor's bedroom...yeah not fun!

What is in your fridge? Lots of stuff...yogurt, OJ, eggs, milk, bread, lunch meat, butter...all the essentials!

White or wheat bread? White.

What is on top of your refrigerator? my cereal boxes, juice boxes, malt-o-meal

What color or design is on your shower curtain? Suns and Moons--Imagine that!!!

How many plants are in your home? None. I killed them all--I do have a cactus outside on my balcony (I've decided that I can't kill it! I leave it outside all winter and it actually grew back this year!)

Is your bed made right now? Uh no. I just climb in it again at night.

Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub.

Is your closet organized? Um no. Well, kinda.

Can you describe your flashlight? Seriously? This is a question? Wow.

Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass.

Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? No--not a fan of iced tea

If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Don't have a garage

Curtains or blinds? Blinds.

How many pillows do you sleep with? I have 4 on my bed.

Do you sleep with any lights on at night? Yep, a night light.

How often do you vacuum? I hate to vacuum so usually whenever I have to

Standard toothbrush or electric? Both.

What color is your toothbrush? Pink

Do you have a welcome mat on your front porch? Well, it doesn't say "Welcome" and I don't have a front porch, but I do have a mat outside my door.

What is in your oven right now? Just the oven racks.

Is there anything under your bed? Uhhh...I had to actually look. Just some duffle bags.

Chore you hate doing the most? Cleaning the bathroom/toilet

What retro items are in your home? I can’t think of any.

Do you have a separate room that you use as an office? Yep

How many mirrors are in your home? 13 (but you must know that my closet doors are mirrors not doors.

Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? No.

Do you keep any kind of protection weapons in your home? No...maybe my flashlight!

What does your home smell like right now? Ummm an appleish candle that I have burning

Favorite candle scent? Vanilla Carmel from Yankee Candle....yummmm

What kind of pickles (if any) are in your refrigerator right now? The little midget ones

What color is your favorite Bible? i don't have one

Ever been on your roof? No.

Do you own a stereo? Yes

How many TVs do you have? 1

How many house phones? 1

Do you have a housekeeper? Yes, me.

What style do you decorate in? whatever matches and i like :)

Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? I have mostly solids in my apartment

Is there a smoke detector in your home? yes

In case of fire, what are the items in your house which you’d grab if you only could make one quick trip? Um, my laptop, popples, purse, and whatever pictures i could find!

I’m not going to tag anyone but if you decide to do this, let me know so I can come and visit!

No comments: