Monday, July 31, 2006



So here is Carmel. I promised another picture way sooner than I posted but eh, sue me! She is absolutely adorable and I get to see her again on Wednesday so you can see how much the little girl has grown. I was out of town from Thursday-Sunday which is why you did not see any updates (did you miss me?--the correct answer is YES!)

I went to a wedding on Friday and a baptism on Sunday so I was quite busy. Fiance is the Godfather for the baptism and the little girl is ADORABLE! I don't think I have any pictures of just her, but next time I'll get one.

Well, I accepted an internship at a hospital near Milwaukee and I'm quite excited about it, but nervous. I don't know how ready I am to start school again, but ready for not huh? It's coming much faster than I anticipated.

I have another wedding this Saturday and I am maid of honor in it. I am very excited and honored about it, but I have to write the speech! I'm nervous about that let me tell you. I don't mind public speaking, but this is talking about marriage and all that jazz and I'm not married yet so who I am to give advice? I'm going to try to be serious (hahahah) but we'll see how that goes. Any suggestions?

So where have all my followers been? Apparently nobody cared I wasn't around since the TT! Well I'm hurt people!

4 comments:

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Hey, I missed you! Being a maid of honor is always a big honor, and I'm sure that the speech will go just fine for you because it'll come from your heart.

Carmel. Well, she is just too cute for words! I can't wait to see how much the little thing has grown.

Carmen said...

I'll have you know that I checked on you each day! Just no updates.

Carmel is too cute for words. Makes me want to sqeeze the puddin' out of her.

I suggest you watch the Wedding Planner and steal the speach that the best man makes. It was good!

Janet (fondofsnape@gmail.com) said...

That is one adorable puppy! What kind is she again?

You don't need to know much about marriage to give a good speech...just talk about love, how they met, how he's good for the bride and how the bride is good for the groom and toss in a couple funny pieces about them :-)

Congrats on the internship! What will you be doing?

I miss your posting :(

Goofy Girl said...

Carmel is soooo cute!!!

Congrats on the internship!