Sunday, July 02, 2006

Goofy Guest Post #2

I missed guest posting yesterday since I was away most of the day so I'd really like to say something but I really don't know what exactly to say. I made pancakes (strawberry & choco chip, yummy) with my friends today and then went to the pool - it was a very relaxing day. I'm meeting a high school friend for dinner and probably playing some tennis with my boyfriend and dog afterwards. The courts are lit up at night so we can play much later and when it's cooler!!

What did you do today?

2 comments:

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Today I watched the movie Peyton Place, finished a book, and of course...ate a Rice Krispy treat.

I'm so horrible about those right now. Sweets are so my weakness!

Anonymous said...

today I had martinis, reve du chocolat and had a perfume specially made for me! And hung out in a beach town all day...AND took a gazillion pictures! Heaven :-)