Sunday, June 18, 2006

Weekend Wrap-up


The family reunion was awesome! Fiance and I both had a great time. We got up to my hometown around 9:30 on Friday night and were up around 7:15am to start preparing. Fiance went to help my dad and I helped mom. It was fun. People started showing up around 12:30 and we left around 7:45pm. It was such a blast. My uncle who lives in my hometown flew up my other uncle (who lives in FL) and his wife and young daughter. It was a blast to see them. My uncle from FL had not been to WI in over 25 years. So needless to say, he was re-introduced to his family again :-)

Today is just cleaning, some grocery shopping and some relaxing. I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already.

How was your weekend?

P.S. That is a picture of my young cousin from FL. Isn't she adorable?

4 comments:

Heather said...

Awww your cousin is a cutie!!

My weekend was fairly bland until that incident I blogged about!! Hahah!

Yea- mondays' tomorow?!! EEK

Maribeth said...

SHe is so adorable. Sounds like you had a great time.

Undercover Angel said...

My weekend was spent busy cleaning and organizing. The first home assessment regarding Jake's kids was today so we wanted to be ready - we want all of the assessments done before we go back into court next Tuesday - it would be so wonderful if he could get custody of his kids then...

So, it looks like my whole next week is also going to be spend busy cleaning and organizing...

Did I mention that I hate cleaning and organizing...

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I'm so glad that you guys had a fun time.