Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tuesday!

Well, it's Tuesday already! This past weekend, I had the wedding in the Twin Cities. It was a blast! I will post some pictures later on. I am behind on downloading my pictures. She was the most beautiful bride and we had wonderful dresses. My favorite part was the flowers! I will definitely post a picture of the flowers we carried. They were just so bright and wonderful. I had a great time. I got up at 6:45am to make it get my hair done at 8am. Makeup was done at 11 and then at the church at 12:15. Then we took some girl pictures before the wedding, service at 3, more pictures, limo ride to country club, more pictures, then let the party begin! There were wonderful speeches, great food, awesome cake and we danced the night away!

We went to Mall of America on Sunday and spent wayyy too much time and money there, but we had a blast. Then we went to IKEA which is right outside the mall. We found wonderful things for the apartment and we have been re-arranging and hanging new things since we got home. It was so much fun.

This weekend is a family reunion for my mom's side of the family. That should be fun. Tomorrow is my Grandma's 80th birthday (I can't believe that!) I am going up to my home town and we are all going out for dinner to celebrate.

How is your week going?

2 comments:

Maribeth said...

Have fun at the family reunion.

Carmen said...

Happy birthday to grandma! I, personally, dread family reunions, but I hope yours is lots of fun. :)