Monday, March 31, 2008

Men with blue paint on their heads

Wow, I have been busy lately! It's been a fun busy though. A few weekends ago, I went to see STOMP! and I have to say that it was FABULOUS! We had great seats (2nd row) and were able to see everything. The way those people can make music out of anything really amazed me. It also takes a lot of strength in order to do what they do. I highly recommend it if it ever comes near you. Here is a link to a clip on youtube. Click here to watch the clip! It isn't the same cast as when I saw it but they do just as amazing things.

Also, I went to the Blue Man Group a week ago. I have to say that I was pleasently surprised! I had heard they were good, but I didn't realize how big of a production it would be. I really enjoyed the band too and the songs they played. How to be a Megastar was hilarious and I loved how they incorporated that into the show. It was also very interactive and they brought people from the audience as well. I have heard that the Vegas show is better, but since I have never been there, I felt this one more than stood up to its reputation! I would also highly recommend this if you are able to see it.

Tomorrow, I am taking my mom to see Carrie Underwood in concert. I really liked her on American Idol and continue to really enjoy her voice. My mom really likes her too so we're going!

Other than that, this past weekend I went up to Eau Claire to visit some friends and go out. I had a wonderful time and had some much needed time going out with friends. I hope to be able to do that again soon! Work is keeping me busy but it's a good busy. I really am enjoying what I'm doing and for the agency I work for which definitely helps :)

What's going on with everyone else?

5 comments:

Heather said...

2008 is really your year!! :)

Carmen said...

Wow, you've been to a few shows with people banging on loud objects! Are your ears okay? I saw the blue men (not the show) roaming about the Venetian hotel one day.

You know, I didn't like Carrie Underwood on Idol, but she's gotten some good songwriters, cuz I like her radio hits. Enjoy the concert.

Janet said...

I've seen Stomp, too, it was great!

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Goodness, girl! You've really been getting your shows in. When I was in Paris there were ads everywhere for the Blueman Group. I'm so glad that you are having a chance to have some fun!

Eimi said...

That sounds like a ton of concerts and shows!! Fun!! =)