Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Harry who?

So everyone is having Harry Potter fever. I will admit that I am behind in reading the books. I just don't seem to have enough time to do everything. I'm on the 4th book (I will say, in my defense, that I didn't start the books when they first came out!) I'm sure I will somehow end up finding out what happens before I read the final book. Is the final one really over 700 pages? Do you KNOW how LONG that will take me? I am a girl who can read a book a day, but that is pushing it! I have a feeling some people will stay up until they finish it (*cojanetugh*)

On to other news, I only have 2 more Saturday classes until my summer classes are over! Yay! I just have about a month left of internship too and then it's 3 more classes until graduation! CHEERS!!!!

How is your week going?

2 comments:

Eimi said...

I am a slow reader but I love those books!! I just don't want anyone SPOILING THEM!!

Heather said...

Yay for classes almost being over with!

I can't wait to get Harry Potter and read it all!