Monday, April 30, 2007

Another tag, another day

Amy tagged me so here goes:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to blog about their seven things and post the rules as well. At the end of your post, choose 7 people to tag and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! OK, here goes...

1) I don't like vegetables. I'll eat some but am very picky about them!
2) I really like to travel! If I could travel all the time, I definitely would!!!
3) I talk to my parents every day (good one, Amy, I'm keeping it!!!)
4) I have had grey hair since I was VERY young hence why I get my hair done so frequently!
5) Even though I'm a social worker now, my major was German Education for a while!
6) I can't swim very well. I can do the doggy paddle and enough to get by, but if I were ever required to swim to stay alive, I wouldn't be able to!
7) I love to read. I also read really fast which can frustrate people sometimes when I am done with books so quickly!

Alright, now who to tag...I tag Carmen, Janet, Dackel Princess, Island Life, Pink Chihuahua Princess, and anyone else who reads this! (Sorry but for some reason blogger isn't letting me link to you today! I will try to fix this)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay I did it!

Carmen said...

I'm here! I did this one once before, but I can't find it. So I'll try to do it again this week. :)

Janet said...

So what veggies DO you like?

Mine'll be up soon :-)

Anonymous said...

I leave for San Diego tomorrow but I'll do it as soon as I get back. Thanks for thinking of me!

Eimi said...

I wish I COULD READ FAST! Booo I read so, SO slow.

I have tried learning to eat more veggies cause I know they are good for me.

Very cool about your major. I got my first grey hair a while ago-- like when I was in my late teens. But so far no more have come. How many you got? :p

Thanks for doing the 7 things!