Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I'll admit it....


I'm a bit of a celebrity nerd. I love to look at People and see what's new on and what happened since the last magazine or entertainment show was on. I have no idea what made me get into this but maybe it's just because I can focus on other people's problems and not my own! Oh who knows!

So this week sucks. I'm sick and I've just had a rough week. I really just want it to be over. I am going to get my hair done on Saturday and I CAN.NOT.WAIT! What is it about getting your hair done that automatically makes you feel better? Who knows but I'll take it. So I leave you with this celebrity picture!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is that?

Anonymous said...

Marcia Cross, Janet. That's who.
I'm a celebrity junky too. I get people and I watch ET and all that. Oh well, I am happy to know I am not alone!

Goofy Girl said...

I am kind of a junkie, I read gossip blogs more than magazines or TV shows.

Getting your hair done sounds like a lot of fun!!

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

At least you read People. I'm even further down the food chain. I get US Weekly in the mail. ;)

Carmen said...

it's the massaging of your head when you get your hair done. It's relaxing! Hope this week goes much better!

Anonymous said...

I think hairstyle makes all the difference in your appearance. I good haircut will do wonders for your mood!