Saturday, February 24, 2007

Carmel says....



Hey out there, it's Carmel. So my owner, Amy, has been going through a rough time lately. I jump on her, give her kisses and even bite her (not too hard) every once in a while.

She seems to be doing much better this week though. She had a visit from her mom which ALWAYS HELPS! I wasn't allowed to come with because I was told that I had to "stay home." I hear that a lot.

Even though I don't live with Amy, I still worry about her a lot. I still consider her my owner because she always checks on me and when she comes to visit, she gives me extra treats and usually brings a new toy!!! Not to worry though because I usually destroy it in about a week.

Anyway, since I can't be around all the time, could you keep checking in on her to make sure she's okay? She doesn't post every day any more but just let her know that you care like I do. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice doggie to be so worried about Amy. We'll check in on her from time to time to make sure she's okay.

Eimi said...

What a cute dog!! Why doesn't she live with Amy? Altho dogs are a lot of work, especially if you live alone. I am glad the dog can visit Amy!

I check Amy's blog and hope to help with some encouraging words. =) You are doing good and will be better soon!

Heather said...

Awww Carmel you're so cute. Don't worry, we check in on Amy and send her lots of love :) She's a very special person, as you already know!

Anonymous said...

Carmel, don't worry, we like checking in on Amy...especially cause there might be a picture of you and you're so doggone cute!

Carmen said...

Caramel - you're a good dog to worry about Amy. Just give her lots of love! We'll do the same. :)