Friday, April 21, 2006

My favorite day of the year!

Well, today is my favorite day of the year! Fiance got home from work last night with two things of flowers for me and some presents. Then he took me out for dinner. My parents are coming today so he wanted to make it special last night and it definitely was. When I get the pictures uploaded, I'll share the flowers because they are BEAUTIFUL! (I am, however, biased!)

Thank you for all the birthday wishes...I do appreciate them! Well, I am off to finish up a little cleaning, make some cookies and then read and relax til my parents show up!

Oh and just in case anyone cares, I was born right around this time (as a C-section) and weighed in at 7lbs 11 oz and 19 inches long. My mom was knocked out for the birth so my dad was the first to hold me. My mom found out she had a girl after coming to and then puked. I don't know if that was a good sign or not!!!

Have wonderful Fridays everyone!

***Update*** By the way...from my 13 list yesterday, #9 (about getting hiking boots)...well fiance took it upon himself to get me some and give them to me for my birthday! I had a good laugh, but they do have pink in them so I do believe I am okay :-) They are the wrong size, so I need to go in and exchange them, but he did pick up a great pair (oh and ps...they don't go over my ankles....yes!!!!!)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww can't wait to see hte pics of your flowers!!