Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Another Manic Monday...wait, it's Tuesday!

Today was, ahem, is long. I drove 2 1/2 hours ONE WAY to get to a work meeting that lasted 4 hours and then turned around and drove another 2 1/2 hours to get home. Needless to say, I had a lot of windshield time. Some random semi honked at me...good time. So I pulled over on the next exit thinking that either a) I had a flat tire or b) my gas cap was open (I was so tired today!) Well, it was neither and I was pissed. So I get back on the highway and eventually caught back up with the semi and he has the nerve to honk again! I mean, come on...seriously? Oh yes, apparently so. I just sped up and passed him hoping he wouldn't come around again. That's very nerve wracking. I already hate semis and driving by them and then to have one honk, not once, but twice is just not fun.

Anyway, I watched American Idol tonight and did not, I repeat did not enjoy Kelly at.all. She did not do a good job and she was correct in saying it was butchered. I am hoping to see her leave tomorrow. I enjoy Taylor...he's a riot to watch and one of the only performers that fiance will watch with me. He gets a kick out of Taylor as well!!!

I'm debating having "Song Lyrics of the Week" to post on here. Just something different to throw around. I'll keep you posted. I've been enjoying seeing Janet's and others posting 6 random things only three of which are true. I'm also debating doing that. I don't know how much fun mine would be!

Well, it's late and I must sleep! Oh I see that Katie Holmes finally popped out her child...thank God! I was beginning to think the only news coverage on TV would be her walking around waiting for her water to break (sorry, I'm not a huge fan!)

I better go before I get bad comments about not posting when I'm crabby! Forgive me for needing to vent! Good night....I must sleep!

No comments: