Saturday, April 15, 2006

Just another Saturday....

Well, Saturday is going fairly smoothly, but Friday was not a fun day! I woke up around 2am Friday morning and was very uncomfortable. After about an hour, I woke up the fiance and told him that I believed that I had yet *another* kidney stone. He asked if we should go to the ER and I told him that I didn't know. I was in way too much pain to be making decisions.

We ended up going to the ER around 3:45 and were there until around 8am. They gave me an IV and some nice drugs to put in there. All my blood work came back fine, but they did declare that I indeed had a kidney stone. So, they sent me off with prescriptions and told me to come back if it got worse. I slept most of the day away and fiance stayed home in the morning with me and went to work for the afternoon.

I woke up this morning feeling better and only with some slight pain. It's slowly going away which I'm hoping meant I passed the damn thing! This is about my 10th one (I think I'm being generous with that number) and the pain still hurts every time! Fiance and I are going for a "NO MORE STONES" policy :-) We'll see how that works.

Now today just cleaning up the apartment and doing little errands to prepare for Easter tomorrow. My parents are coming down here to celebrate and I'm making my 1st Easter meal. Wish me luck

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your stone passes soon and you get to feeling better.

Have a happy Easter!

You've been tagged. Check out my blog ;)