Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Where to even start

Today has just been crazy. I was sick from work yesterday but this morning I decided to get back in the swing of things. Well, you would think I was gone for a month with the amount of emails and voicemails I had! Whew...I got through them all and stayed sane! YAY!

I called my mom on Sunday night and asked her to run out to the place I used to always have pictures taken and see how much engagement pictures would be. Well she went there today and got me a quote...and took Carmel. Well, the photographer FELL IN LOVE with the dog and took her back into the studio and started snapping away. Well, Carmel, loving the attention, posed on a love seat type thing and let her just take her picture. My mom said she had to have taken at least 30-40 pictures! I told her just wait...coming soon...Carmel in the studio! So apparently she is loved by all!

I have to run some errands and figure out what's for dinner. I'm leaning towards Chicken tacos...hmmmmm.

Happy Tuesday everyone. Is it Friday yet?

5 comments:

Maribeth said...

That is so neat. Hope the pictures come out well.

Anonymous said...

awww, man, I wish I lived closer, I'd do your engagement photos! And take pics of Carmel, too :-)

Carmen said...

I'm gonna ask Janet to take my photos ;) She's just gonna have to fly in.

And now it's hump day, so we're closer to Friday! woo hoo!

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

Carmel is so sweet she already has her own popparazzi following. She could be the next big thing! :)

Heather said...

Awww, that's so cute!! I want to see some of the pics she took!