Monday, May 08, 2006

Weekend update!

Well, this weekend just flew by! I can't believe it's Monday and I'm working again! For those that left me comments on Friday, I kind of got a new outfit for the wedding. I got a new shirt and put it with a skirt I already had and I was satisfied. Fiance and I looked really nice for the wedding! It was soooo much fun and we even got up and danced a few times! Instead of a cake, they had a chocolate fountain and instead of a "head" table, they sat at the round tables among everyone else! It was great!!!!

Yesterday, we went hiking and biking. Now, I am not the most active person in the world and so I.am.sore. I don't even know how long we went but we were gone for almost 5 hours. It was a blast though! I will post some pictures from the trip if anyone wants to see them! Just let me know. We saw an old cemetery that had a few headstones from 1796!!!! The trail is called the Ice Age Trail and goes all through Wisconsin. It's such a neat trail. If anyone lives in WI, I highly suggest going on at least part of the trail!

Today, I am back to work and the apartment is still not clean. Hmmm....bummer! Thankfully all the dishes are done and everything is picked up, it's just the dusting and vacuuming that needs to be done!

Happy Monday!!!

No comments: