Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Letter Tag

This how it works: Janet gave me the letter "J"; I'll write ten words beginning with "J" (what fun!). When you leave a comment on this entry, I'll give YOU a letter (if you want to play) and then you post this in your blog...and so on and so on :-)

1. Job--I am very thankful to have a job and especially thankful that I actually enjoy my job!
2. Jelly--What would the world be without jelly to go with peanut butter? My childhood would not have been the same!
3. Jury--I have always wanted to serve on a jury-don't ask why, because I don't know!
4. Johnny Depp--he is the reason I got the letter J. Do I really need to explain this one?
5. Janet--she is one of the 1st blogs I started reading and read her every day!
6. Jolly--I love Christmas time "Tis the season to be jolly!" :-)
7. Jungle--The Jungle Book was one of my favorite stories when I was little...I would love to visit a jungle!
8. Jewelry--I know everyone says "What woman doesn't like jewelry?" Well this one does!
9. Jerk--I have met more than 1 in my life time and I'm sure it won't be the end of them!
10. Josh Groban--Don't ask why, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE his voice!

Okay, I'm looking for people to play! I'm full of letters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol I just have to say it, it's probably the only chance I'll ever have! I'm honored to come after Johnny ;-)

ROFL!