Sunday, February 17, 2008

A record-breaking year!

Well, I had already said that 2008 would be my year :) Seems to be quite the record-breaking year...of snow that is! I haven't seen this much snow in I don't know how long. I believe, we have gotten over 80 inches of snow this winter. No, you do not need to adjust your computer screen...you read that correctly. EIGHTY FREAKIN' INCHES OF SNOW! Where are we supposed to put it? It is times like this that I am thankful to live in an apartment where someone else shovels my front walk and plows my parking lot, but sheesh...I can only clear my car off so many times before I'm fed up and want to move to Florida!

I am feeling better about my apartment. I attempt (key word: attempt) to get something done every day. Even if it is moving something or taking something out of a box. It's still progress right? I keep telling myself it is. I went to Kohl's yesterday with my mom (I LOVE that store) and got some organizing things that will hopefully make my closets easier to organize and make it easier to find all my s&*t.

Today I am stuck in my apartment. We are supposed to get 8-12 inches of MORE snow today and authorities have said to STAY OFF THE ROADS. Apparently it rained this morning and then turned to snow so the rain turned to ICE and in turns the roads are HORRIBLE.

I went to a basketball game on Friday night and went out with a bunch of cousins last night to celebrate their birthdays. Now, I am watching "Jon & Kate +8" as there are different episodes than the marathon from last week :) I just LOVE that show. Speaking of shows, the Cosby kids were on Oprah this past week and they are coming out with ALL of the seasons this fall in a box set. I SO WANT THAT! I grew up with the Cosby show and it is still a favorite! Merry Christmas to me 2008!

Have a great week!

3 comments:

Eimi said...

So I would love to watch that show but I don't get the channel it comes on. It sounds fun! =)

have fun in the snow!

Heather said...

That's a crazy amount of snow there :)

Sounds like 08 really is going to be your year :) woohoo!

Janet said...

NH is getting hammered with snow, too. My cousin keeps showing pictures LOL! And she's only an hour and a half from me! Knock on wood, all our snow is melted now.