Monday, February 11, 2008

8 children? And Still Alive?

Hello out in blogging world! Yes, it's been a slight departure again :) We all have those days, er weeks, right? I'm been in my own world lately and been neglecting my blogging friends and for that, I apologize! I do miss you when I'm gone though. But who can expect my blogging friends to comment on the same blog for 3 weeks? Ooops! It was MY fault that nobody was leaving me nice comments!

I watched a Jon and Kate + 8 marathon yesterday and have to admit, I wouldn't want 8 children, BUT I must say that those parents love all of those children and make decisions based on what would be best for the FAMILY not just for themselves. I was impressed with Kate. Yes, she gets upset and inpatient and may yell at times that aren't needed, but really, the woman has 8 children! She may also yell at Jon when he's trying to help, but really, the woman has 8 children (this could be used for almost any arguement-really!) The kids are adorable and do, for the most part, seem to get a long. I can't imagine having that many siblings or living in a chaotic house. It was refreshing to see so much love in a family and see parents that dedicated to their children. I really enjoyed watching the show and plan to watch more frequently.

On another aside....I did not enjoy the Grammys. I didn't feel they were that entertaining and honestly, I stopped watching. I was even shocked and how ugly a lot of the dresses were! Ugh! Where did those women go shopping?

It's freezing here again. It was about -40 with the windchill yesterday. Needless to say, I stayed inside all day and turned up the heat. I just hate the cold. I don't mind the snow, don't mind winter, it's the cold. The bitter cold that you can't even go outside. The cold that nothing living could survive. Ugh.

I still really enjoy my new job. It's a new adventure, but it's great. I'm still so glad I decided to move back to my hometown. Everything is familiar again and I'm feeling more and more like myself. So, overall, it was a GREAT move for me!

Well, I should get back to work instead of rambling on. What is new with all of you?

2 comments:

Heather said...

I don't think 8 kiddos are for me - too much chaos, makes me get nervous!

Janet said...

lol that show with the 8 kids makes me nervous!