Thursday, June 07, 2007

Introducing....

Don't adjust your computer screens: this is me and my mom. Now, for those of you who have been reading for a while (and I thank you, you loyal readers!), you know that I have never, and I mean never posted a picture of myself.


It is not that I haven't taken pictures since I started this blog...it's that I do not like my picture taken or shown. I know this picture is tiny (there was a method there). So I don't know how long the picture will be up so enjoy it while you can. Nice to meet you all :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture and I love you!!!
Your Mom

Janet said...

Nice to "meet" you too! I'm glad you put up a picture, you and your Mom look so happy!

Goofy Girl said...

You and your Momma look adorable. Nice to meet you lovely ladies! =D

Carmen said...

I am so excited to see your shining face! And that's a good pic of you and your mom.

Amy said...

Nice to meet you too, Amy!! And thank you for the email you sent me... it made me cry cause you really did know exactly how I was feeling.

kailani said...

What a great photo! Hi Amy! Nice to finally meet you!