Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Fun from FondofSnape

So much to my surprise (and happiness) I received an email from Janet the other day with this attached. So I decided "hey why not put it on my blog!" If anyone wants to play along then consider yourself "tagged" but let me know you are doing it so I can see your answers! Or email me your answers so that I can at least see the fun! Enjoy!

Here's a fun game...
Things you may not have known about me................

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. treatment foster care social worker
2. student (I am telling you it IS a job!!!!)
3. cashier at a craft store
4. fast foodish worker

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. The American President
2. Forrest Gump
3. Sweet Home Alabama
4. Pretty Woman

Four Places I have lived:
1. Appleton
2. Eau Claire
3. Waukesha
4. ??????

Four TV shows I enjoy Watching:
1. Prison Break
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Desperate Housewives
4. FRIENDS

Four places I have visited:
1. CO
2. Amsterdam
3. Germany
4. FL

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Kraft Mac & Cheese--Spiral (yes I'm specific!)
2. lasagna
3. COOKIES
4. fettacine alfredo

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in bed
2. on my honeymoon
3. on vacation with fiance
4. with my family

Four people who MIGHT respond:
1. ?
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...copy the questions, delete my answers & type in your answers, then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those who know you. [duh]
Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your 4 shows would be mine, too. I would have to add Brothers & Sisters, though. That's even (dare I say it?) better than GA!

Kailani

Amy The Black said...

Count me in! I'll post tomorrow (Friday.)

Anonymous said...

eau claire, really? The woman who did my nails when I lived in Japan was from there! Wouldn't it be funny if you knew her? ;-)

Let's crack open a box of mac & cheese and watch Forrest Gump, ok?