Friday, October 09, 2009

Stress

Stress is both a positive and a negative. Without any stress, many people can lack motivation to accomplish things. Too much stress and it can cause a variety of things. Just the right amount and most people function normally. Well, lately I've been on the too much stress end. I've felt just really run down, tired, and all around out of it. I spent all of last weekend on the couch getting up for whatever I absolutely needed.

My job is stressful. I don't think many people would disagree with that. The difficult part is that the stress never goes away, it all depends on how it's managed. Well, there are times when my ability to manage the stress leaves due to the overwhelming amount of work I have. So, I'm working on that.

So that's why I've been MIA lately (read: like the last 6 months!) So I'm hoping I'm on the path to figuring this all out and being more social again :)

How's everyone else feeling lately?

2 comments:

Heather said...

You've got a hard tast for sure at work, and I know you help a lot of people - I don't know if they are as ever as thankful as they should be. I really admire you :) I hope you figure out a good way to handle the stress... it's hard!!

Unknown said...

leave me a comment on my blog? http://chusmeayestudia.blogspot.com.ar/ is for school