Friday, April 17, 2009

I can rock with the best of them!

I love Guitar Hero. I will admit it. I played it once and I was hooked. A friend of mine had gotten it and convinced me to play with him. That was all it took. After getting done playing with him, I went out and bought it. It has become an obsession. I have no qualms about spending two hours playing Guitar Hero and hoping I don't get booed off instead of doing laundry or putting away my dishes. I love everything from picking the band name, to making my rocker chick, to playing. It's just fun.

With next Tuesday being my birthday, we're doing a semi-celebration at my parent's house tomorrow. I'm excited because I brought my Guitar Hero up and am hoping to play! I'm going to see if I can even get my mom and/or dad to play. It should be a blast!

I was very excited today when I went to the grocery store to see watermelon!!!! I know it's getting nice out when I see that. It's going to be 70 here today and it couldn't have come at a better time. The cold weather was getting my spirits done. I need warmth. I don't like the humidity but I just like feeling warm without having 22 layers and 16 blankets on! :)

Well, I hope everyone has a great weekend--I am sure I will!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I like rock band!! I should play some :D Too bad you live so far away, we could play together!

I hope you have fun with your parents - hopefully they will play along a bit!

Pink Chihuahua Princess said...

I like the Dance Dance Revolution.

Happy early birthday!