Thursday, January 19, 2006

My 13 Thursday

Alright, so I decided to start doing a 13 Thursday. These will be 13 things that you may or may not know about me! Join in if you want, otherwise leave comments!

13 Things that Annoy Me!!!!

1. Driving slow in the fast lane and not moving when you clearly could and you see me coming!

2. Not putting your shopping cart back and leaving it to hit my car.

3. Getting a large drink when there are free refills and you're eating there.

4. Cigarrette smoke

5. People in grocery stores with lots of food who insist on looking for coins while paying.

6. Telemarketers--need I say more?

7. Commericals about food around dinner time....so cruel!

8. Very rude people

9. People who feel that they should be able to run my life or tell me what to do.

10. When people don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom

11. Pyscho parents at their kid's sporting events...wow

12. Getting work phone calls on my cell phone late at night (when I'm not on call)!

13. Having loud neighbors because the walls of the apartment are so thin you can hear everything!

No comments: